Suitable Application Areas
Construction / Shipbuilding / Pharmaceutical Industry / Rubber Plastics / Engineering / Iron Steel / Agrochemicals / Laboratories / Agriculture / Base Metal Production / Lightweight / Coal Mining
Instructions for use
- Check the selected mask before entering it.
- As in Figure 3, take a breath and test for leaks.
- If there is a leak, perform the reassembly operation as shown in figure 1-2-3-4.
- At least 19.5% oxygen should be present in the study area. Otherwise, the mask cannot be used.
- Do not use the mask in places such as airless wells, warehouses and warehouses where there is not enough oxygen.
- Masks do not provide protection against gas and steam.
- Immediately replace the mask as soon as there is a significant level of breathing resistance to the working environment.